AIM
xeem0

Sex Assault Sex Assault

i'm impressed

not only does this game have good drawings in it, but it was actually sort of funny. i found this game to be refreshing and awesome.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Buggy

I'm going to have to come back to this. It's a cool game, clearly based on "I wanna be the guy". Only problem I have with it is it seems a bit buggy. I'll try 10 times to make a jump and it'll work sometimes and sometimes it wont. Or I'll be standing next to where a spike comes out of the ground clearly away from it and die. If that's how it's supposed to be then that's just cheap. Why kill the player because he's standing near a sharp object?

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

No achievement for beating the game?

I played this game close to every day when waiting for the console version to come out. I beat the console version the 2nd day I had it. It was awesome. Just came here to see if there was an achievement for beating this version of the game. Sadly there wasn't. :(

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very fun/additing gameplay!

My record as of writing this is 1092239 ft . This game is awesome.

Final Fantasy Pits RPG Final Fantasy Pits RPG

One thing

You should have taken yourself seriously again and then put a message to vote 5 every day if you want to see the full version.

Pico's School Pico's School

Fucking awesome old school fun...

I'm still waiting for the day my computer can handle the immense amount of blood on the screen. 10 stars!